This guide will Assist you in enabling your MyWiFi Networks Devices (SH100 / Social Powered Wi-Fi Hotspot) to communicate Presence/Proximity Data to the MyWiFi Dashboard.
Configuration Requirements: The configuration can only be applied on MyWiFi Devices that are procured from MyWiFi Networks directly and employ the MyWiFi Firmware without any modifications. Currently, only the MyWiFi Networks SH100 Model is available for Presence Data. You must also be subscribed to a plan that has Presence Analytics enabled.
Enable Presence Analytics on your SH100
- Login Into the MyWifi Control Panel with your credentials
- Navigate to the Devices section
- Click on the Edit button on your Device
NOTE: Please make sure your device is upgraded to the latest firmware (version 4.x.x)
4. Click the Presence Analytics toggle to ON
5. Click on the Update button to save the settings.