The following guide will assist you in adding an ActiveCampaign integration in your MyWiFi Control Panel
- Login into both yourMyWiFi platform and ActiveCampaign accounts.
- On your ActiveCampaign dashboard, click on Settings under you account.
- Go to the Developer tab.
- Copy the URL and Key located at the top of the page under API Access.
- Go to your MyWiFi Dashboard and click on the Apps tab.
- Click the Add New App button in the upper right of your screen
- Choose Auto Responder and select ActiveCampaign
- Name your app and paste the URL and Key previously copied from your ActiveCampaign account and click Proceed to create the app.
- Go to Automation section to create an automation for your ActiveCampaign app.
- Click Add New Automation
- Name your automation and select which locations and campaigns where this automation would run. Click Proceed afterwards
- Select the Trigger, Delay, and Send frequency options for your automation.
- Choose ActiveCampaign for the list of apps
- Choose your ActiveCampagin app of your choice (if you have more than one ActiveCampaign app) then choose a list where to add newly collected email addresses. Then click Proceed to finish creating the automation.
- If you want to test your ActiveCampaign automation, you may do so by following Step 7 on our Marketing Automation Overview
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.