The following guide will assist you in adding an ActiveCampaign integration in your MyWiFi Control Panel
- Login into both yourMyWiFi platform and ActiveCampaign accounts.
- On your ActiveCampaign dashboard, click on "My Settings" under you account.
- Go to the Developer tab.
- Copy the URL and Key located at the top of the page under API Access.
- Go to your MyWiFi Dashboard and click on the Apps tab.
- Click the Add New Integration button in the upper right of your screen
- Choose Auto Responder and select Active Campaign
- Name your app and paste the URL and Key previously copied from your ActiveCampaign account and click Save.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.