Facebook Messenger Post-Login Redirect
How to enable Facebook Messenger redirect:
- In your campaign, go to the Redirect tab.
- Toggle the Enable redirect after success switch to redirect users.
- Choose Messenger from the redirect options.
- Enter your Facebook Page Name e.g. the name of your page after the @ under your Facebook page profile picture (i.e. "yourpage" for facebook.com/yourpage)
- Enter your Referral ID (optional). Useful for Bots! If your page Messenger is configured to implement automated bots based on certain Referral ID triggers, input it in this field.
- Guests connect through the different login options provided.
- Guests who successfully connected are redirected to Facebook Messenger App on their phone or your Facebook page on desktop.
- Guests will see an automated message on their Facebook Messenger and if a referral ID is configured, they will receive an automated message.
- You can then chat directly with your users/customers.
Did this answer your question?