Advanced Campaign Settings
Advanced Settings for Your Campaigns
Your campaign can have different settings like multi-language, GDPR compliance, weather widget, and other settings as well. Below are the different settings that you might want to use for your campaign.
- Facebook Pixel ID
- Google Tag Manager
- Your own custom terms of service
- Language SettingsSelect your default language by selecting a Language in the drop-down list. Also, if you wish to support multi-language options in your campaign, toggle the Show Language Bar option.
- Custom Terms and ConditionsMyWiFi provides preset terms and conditions when people log in. If you wish to offer your own terms and conditions for a specific campaign, toggle the Enable Custom Terms and Conditions. Then click the Edit button to paste own terms and conditions.
- Weather WidgetAdd the current weather forecast for the specific location where the campaign and device will be deployed. Toggle the Weather Widget button and choose the Imperial or Metric units for the displayed temperature.
- Opt-In Consent Form and ComplianceSince you will be collecting personal information through the login process like name, email addresses and among other data, you might be required by your local laws to be compliant on the way you handle customer data.
- Toggle the Opt-In Form button to activate the opt-in consent settings.
- Edit your opt-in question and reason for collecting information.
- Toggle the GDPR Compliance button to enable your campaign to be GDPR compliant (for Eurozone end users).
- Other Options
You can put your custom HTML scripts, Facebook Pixel and Google Tag Manager on this subsection
- Facebook Pixel
Collect anonymous user data through the use of Facebook Pixel. The collected information can be used for retargeting or create custom audiences or look-a-like audiences if you wish to build your lead list.
- Google Tag Manager (GTM)
GTM allows you to monitor user actions that can be hooked up with Google Analytics (GTM is a separate tool from Google Analytics).
- CSS Code
CSS code can be used to style your campaign, similarly to a web page. The code needs to be enclosed in <style></style> tags.
- Tracking Code
Any type of tracking code that you may have implemented to track a guest's journey through the portal onto a web page or other destination can be placed here.
- Facebook Pixel
- Save your entire settings by clicking the Save button.
That's all folks! You have created your very own campaign!