Editing Users and User Access Levels
An existing user can be edited, especially if you need to provide them additional permissions on the different devices/campaigns/locations that they need to manage on their own.
What you need: An existing user account in your dashboard.
- Login to your MyWifi platform.
- Go to Clients tab in the left menu.
- Look for the client where the user is assigned.
- Once you find the sub-user account that you wish to edit, click the corresponding Edit button (blue pen icon)
- After you click the Edit User button, update the necessary fields of the user details. Then click Update button.
- To edit a User's access level for each location, click the Key icon beside their name.
- Choose the user's access level per location then click Update.
- SUPERB! You now know how to manage sub-users on your platform!