Facebook Login App
These step-by-step instructions will enable you to create your own Facebook App to process Guest Social WiFi Logins and integrate it into your platform.
- Log into Facebook, then open a new tab and go to https://developers.facebook.com. Click Get Started/MyApps (if this is your first login it will say Getting Started) > Click Add New App
- Name your App > Click Create App ID > Perform Security Checks.
- Click Integrate Facebook Login > Confirm
- In Settings input your Custom Social Portal Domain that you setup on your Branding page.
- Select your Category and Business Use.
- Add a logo to brand the Facebook login portal. The image must be between 512 x 512 and 1024 x 1024.
- You will then scroll to the bottom f the page and click +Add Platform > Website. For partners that must comply with GDPR (EU), you will need to enter information for a Data Protection Officer.
- Click Facebook Login > Settings. Under Valid Oauth Redirect URIs add your Custom Social Portal Domain - https://yourcustomsocialportaldomain.com > Click Save Changes
- Revisit Settings > Basic > Click Status at the Top of Screen > Enter Password > Confirm. Your app should now show as live.
- On the Basics > Settings page, reveal your App Secret and copy the App ID and App Secret
- In your MyWiFi Control Panel, visit the Apps section. Click Add New App > Name your App > Paste the App ID and App Secret. Click Proceed
Congratulations! You have created a Facebook App!
Your App will now appear in the Login drop-down menu in your Campaigns and can be used in the appropriate Campaign
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.