Facebook Login App
These step-by-step instructions will enable you to create your own Facebook App to process Guest Social Wi-Fi Logins and integrate it into your platform.
- Log into Facebook, then open a new tab and go to https://developer.facebook.com. Click Get Started/MyApps (if this is your first login it will say Getting Started)
- Click Add New App in the drop down.
- Name your App
- Click Create
- Complete Security Checks
- Click Submit
- Click Setup under Facebook Login
- Select WWW for the Platform
- In Site URL enter your Custom Social Portal Domain Your Custom Social Portal Domain "https://yourcustomsocialportaldomain.com " can be found on your Branding page.
If you do not have a Custom Social Portal you can use https://securewifilogin.com
- Go to Settings under Facebook Login in the left menu.
- Enter your Custom Social Portal Domain in Valid OAuth Redirect URIs
- Choose Settings -> Basic in the upper left menu
- Under Domain, once again add your Custom Social Portal Domain - https://yourcustomsocialportaldomain.com or https://securewifilogin.com (if you do not have a custom domain)
- Select an app category from the drop down menu
- Select your business use
- Set your App to Live on the top of the dashboard
- Reveal your App Secret
- Copy your App ID and App Secret
- In your dashboard choose Apps from the left side menu
- Click the Blue Add New App in the upper right of the screen
- Select Social Apps, Choose Facebook and name your App (usually the business name)
- Paste your App Key and Secret in the appropriate boxes
- Click Proceed
Congratulations! You have created a Facebook App!
Your App will now appear in the Login drop-down menu in your Campaigns and can be used in the appropriate Campaign