The following guide will assist you in connecting your GetResponse accountto MyWiFi
- Login into both of your MyWiFi and GetResponse accounts.
- On your GetResponse Dashboard, hover the My Account link on the upper right side of the page, then click Integrations to go to the Integrations page.
- On the Integrations page, click on the API & OAuth link.
- On the GetResponse API key, click on the Copy to Clipboard button to copy your API key.
- Go to your MyWiFi Control Panel and click on Integrations tab on the left side menu.
- On the Integrations page, click on Add New Integration in the upper left corner of the screen
- In the Add New Integration popup, Name your new integration and choose GetResponse on the Choose Services dropdown menu.
- Paste your API Key that was previously copied to your clipboard.
You've now added your GetResponse account to MyWiFi!If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.