The following guide will assist you in connecting your GetResponse accountto MyWiFi
- Login into both of your MyWiFi and GetResponse accounts.
- On your GetResponse Dashboard, hover the My Account link on the upper right side of the page, then click Integrations to go to the Integrations page.
- On the Integrations page, click on the API & OAuth link.
- On the GetResponse API key, click on the Copy to Clipboard button to copy your API key.
- Go to your MyWiFi Control Panel and click on Apps tab on the left side menu.
- On the Integrations page, click on Add New App in the upper left corner of the screen
- Choose Auto Responder and select GetResponse
- Name your app and paste your API Key that was previously copied to your clipboard.
- Click Proceed to finish adding your GetResponse app.
You've now added your GetResponse account to MyWiFi!If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.