GetFiveStars Integration Setup
Create a GetFiveStars Integration and Automation process within the MyWiFi Dashboard in order to automatically trigger a feedback request email for connected Wi-Fi guests through GetFiveStars.
More information regarding GetFiveStars can be found here: https://getfivestars.com
- Ensure you are logged in to the MyWiFi Dashboard
- Ensure that you have at least one pre-existing MyWiFi Location created (with associated devices and campaigns) within the MyWiFi Dashboard
- Ensure that you have a fully qualified GetFiveStars account and business that has been setup for feedback requests
- Locating the GetFiveStars Business ID
- You must find and retrieve the GiveFiveStars Business ID
- The GetFiveStars Business ID can be found as part of the Leave Feedback URL
- Example: https://getfivestars.com/f-48018
- The number immediately following the f- (in this case "48018") is the GetFiveStars Business ID
The Leave FeedBack URL can be found on the GetFiveStars Business Details page:https://getfivestars.com/dashboard/profile
- You must find and retrieve your Client Id & API (Private) Key from the Account Owner Details page: https://getfivestars.com/agency/profile
- A GetFiveStars guide for retrieving this information can be found here: http://userguide.getfivestars.com/knowledge-base/getfivestars-api-client-key-and-business-id/
- On the Integrations page, click the Add New App button in the upper right
- Click on the 'Choose Services' dropdown and enter "GetFiveStars" below to bring up the service, which is located in the Loyalty section.
- Enter your App Name for your GetFiveStars app. Then add your Client ID, Business ID, and Private ID you got from Step 1. Click the Proceed button to finsih adding your app.
- Click on the 'Automation' tab on the left side menu
- Click on the red Add New Automation button. You can now define the new automation process. Choose which Location and Campaign to run the Automation then set the following:
- Choose your GetFiveStars App (which was created in Step 2). Click Proceed to finish the automation creation.
Trigger - Leave as 'Connect' (As we want this automation to occur each and every time a guest connects to the hotspot via Social WiFi)Delay - Leave as 'Real Time'
Send - Choose Once
- By following the steps in this guide you would have been able to
- 1) Create a mapping between a GetFiveStars Business and a MyWiFi Location,
- 2) Integrate GetFiveStars into the MyWiFi Dashboard and
- 3) Enable an Automation process from the MyWiFi Dashboard to trigger a GetFiveStars Feedback Request on Guest WiFi connections.