Instagram Login App
The following guide will assist you in creating an Instagram Login for use in your Campaigns
- Visit https://www.instagram.com/developer/ and login with your Instagram Username and Password
- Scroll down the page , Click Register Your Application
- At the top of the next page click Register a New Client
- Enter a name in Application Name
- Enter an app Description. This is Guest facing.
- Enter your client's Business Name
- Enter your client's Website URL
- Enter your Callback in Valid Redirect URIs
The full redirect will be:
https://yourcustomsocialportaldomain.com/index.php?controller=social-login&action=instagramReplace "yourcustomsocialportaldomain.com" with your Custom Social Portal URL found in your Branding page. If you do not have a Custom Social Portal you will replace it with "securewifilogin.com".
- Enter your Contact Email. If there are any issues regarding your app this is the email Instagram will contact.
- Check the reCAPTCHA, follow the security check instructions and click Register
- Click Manage in your app
- In Manage Client Details tab you will see the Client ID and Client Secret. Copy these values
- In your MyWiFi Control Panel choose Integrations from the menu
- On the Integrations page click the red Add New Integration button in the upper right of your screen
- In the modal Name Your App and choose Instagram in the Services drop down menu
- Paste the Client ID and Client Secret into their respective fields and click Save
You have created an Instagram App to use in your campaigns.
Start a Submission
In the Manage Client Details page, go to Permissions
Permissions tab you will need to click Start a Submission to begin the process