Smart Lists & Broadcast Actions
Broadcast actions allows you to send custom messages to a group of network users who have already logged in into one of your networks. This is great if you want inform selected users about a certain promotion or simply reach out to them personally.
Follow the steps below on how to create broadcast actions using your the third party apps integrated into your dashboard:
- Login into your dashboard and proceed to Locations section.
- Select the specific location from your list where you know that the customer has logged in.
- Click the Contacts icon of that specific location.
- On the Contacts section of your location, use the filters to search for specific users/customers who you want to send custom broadcast message. For example, users who have logged in to the network using SMS for the past week.
- After you have filtered your contacts according to your parameters, you may save this list by clicking the Smart Lists button.
- Enter a name for your list then click the Save button to save the filtered contacts.
- Once you have saved your list, click on the Actions button.
- Select from the list of apps the method that you want to send the broadcast message. For the example below, we select Twilio since we want to send a broadcast SMS to our contacts.
- Name your action, select the app that you will use to send a broadcast message (in this case your Twilio app), select the phone number and type in your message. You may also send a MMS by uploading a media file. Then click Summary to continue.
- Click the Send button to send your broadcast message to your selected contacts.
- Message sent!