Marketing Automation Overview
Automate EVERYTHING with your Social Wi-Fi Platform. Watch this video to learn more:
How To Setup An Automation
- Click on the Wi-Fi Automation Tool on the left menu
- Click on Add New Automation
- Provide details of your automation and select your trigger details:
- Name your automation and choose which campaign and location to implement this automation
- Trigger - action from the user that implements the automation
- Connect - When users connects to the campaign, the automation will be triggered.
- Disconnect - the automation will be triggered when users log off from the network or disconnects from the campaign.
- Inactive - set this if you wish to automatically follow up users who are inactive from your campaigns.
- Birthday - automation is implemented on users' birthdates
- Delay - the time delay before the automation is implemented after being triggered.
- Real time - automation will be implemented immediately
- Delay - the amount of time before an automation is carried out. You can set it if its minutes, hours, or days.
- Send - the frequency of times your automation is implemented.
- Always - automation is always carried out
- Once - the automation is only implemented once per user
- By Visits - automation is only implemented according to the number of visits the end user has done.
Choose your desired Automation with the Apps you have connected with MyWiFi.This can be:
You must add an App prior to selecting it as an Automation.
- Active Campaign
- Get Response
- PunchCards (MobiPunch)
- Once you select your app for your Automation, follow the required details for each app. The example below is for a Gmail automation.
- If you want to test your automation, go to your Automation section and click the Test button.
- For email automations, enter a valid email where you want to send the automated email message:
- For SMS automations, select your country code and enter the phone number where you want to receive the test SMS (make sure you have a Twilio app set up).
- For other automations, please make sure that you have the appropriate apps integrated on your Apps section.
- That's it!
From now on every time a user fulfills a certain action to your Wi-Fi network as defined in the automation steps above, the automation will run using your rules.
You can also broadcast to a group of contact by creating a smart list and doing a broadcast action.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.