How To Install SH100 On Location
Now that you closed a brand new deal to supply a social wifi network to a business, it's time to install the sleek SH100 in the business' premises. Below are the quick steps that you should follow when installing the MyWiFi SH100.
- Unpack your SH100 and connect the antennas.
- Plug in Ethernet cables and plug your device into a power source
- Connect an Ethernet cable to your existing modem or network into the BLUE port labeled "Internet/WAN" on the back of the new device.
- Then, plug in the power and wait for 2-3 minutes for your router to be fully calibrated with your dashboard.
- Be sure your device is properly calibrated and is communicating with the dashboard.
After connecting and powering on, be sure that your devices have been:
- Added to your dashboard in Devices
- Assigned to a Location
- Location has a Campaign assigned
That's it! Your SH100 Is Now Online!