SH100 Firmware Upgrade
Every now and then, we release new firmware versions for our SH100 and upgrading your SH100's firmware allows your device to be compatible with the new features that we release. Aside from being able to use the new features, you are also upgrading the security of your network through the security updates and patches that are included in the new firmware version.
Upgrading Your SH100's Firmware
- A stable internet connection (3G/4G/LTE connections are not recommended)
- Log in to your MyWiFi dashboard.
- Proceed to the Devices section.
- Search for the SH100 that requires a firmware upgrade. It will have the ⚠️symbol in the Status column
- Click Edit Device to begin the firmware upgrade procedure.
- Click the Upgrade Firmware button in the Info tab.
- Thoroughly read and understand the upgrade notes. Upgrade your firmware ONLY if you have a stable internet connection. 3G/4G/LTE connections are not stable internet connections and an unstable wireless signal can brick your SH100, rendering it broken/unusable.
- Once you have read and understood the upgrade notes, click the Confirm Upgrade button.
- The upgrade will last about 5 minutes. Once your SH100 reboots and returns to normal operative state, the firmware upgrade has been successful.
Grab a bite! You have successfully upgraded your SH100's firmware.If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.