Open Mesh CloudTrax API Integration
This guide will Assist you in creating and retrieving a set of CloudTrax API Credentials (API Key & API Secret).
Step 1: Obtaining Your CloudTrax API & Secret Keys
- Login into CloudTrax
- Access My Settings
Click on your Username in the top right of the CloudTrax interface and then click on the My Settings menu item
- Create API Credentials
Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see the API Credentials heading.
Click on the Add New button to create a new API Key & API Secret
- Retrieve your API Key & API Secret
Your API Key & API Secret is now available on the list. Please Copy and Paste them into a separate document.
For security reasons, the API Key will not be available for retrieval again after you leave this page to be sure to copy and save it.
- Once you've created your API keys, it's time to add a new Open Mesh Device in your Dashboard.
Step 2: Adding A New Open Mesh Network via the CloudTrax API
- Under the Devices section, click on Add New Device
- After naming your device, select Open Mesh
- Then click on the CloudTrax option
- Then, simply paste your CloudTrax API Key and Secret Key into the appropriate fields
- After successfully connecting with your CloudTrax account, you should see a dropdown list of all your Networks.
Select the Network and SSID that you'd like to connect with and click Proceed.
- The final step is to review your new Open Mesh setup. If it looks good, click Save.
That's it! You've successfully added your Open Mesh CloudTrax device to the platform! 🙌