Open Mesh CloudTrax Presence Analytics Integration
This guide will Assist you in enabling your Open Mesh Access Points & Controller to communicate Presence/Proximity Data to the MyWiFi Dashboard.
The configuration can only be applied on Open Mesh Access Points that are managed by a CloudTrax cloud controller
MyWiFi Platform Setup
- Login Into the MyWifi Control Panel with your credentials
- Navigate to the Devices section
- Click on the Edit button on your Open Mesh Device
- Go to the Presence sub tab and toggle the Enable Presence Reporting. Click Update afterwards.
- Login into your CloudTrax Controller
- Select the Network under which your MiWiFi Networks hotspot is setup
- Click on Configure >> Advanced
- Paste the Endpoint URL you saved earlier into your Server Location field
- Paste the Secret key you saved earlier in your Key field
- Save the configuration by clicking on “Save Changes”