How to Setup Paid WiFi Login
Once you have setup your Stripe account, the following article explains how to add the integration to the platform.
*Please note for the initial setup you need to be logged in at https://mywifi.io
- Log into the MyWiFi Control Panel and choose Integrations
- Click the Add New Integration button in the upper right of your screen
- Name your Integration and choose the Payment Gateway from the drop-down menu
- To connect with Stripe: Name your App, Choose Stripe and click Connect with Stripe button. You will receive a pop-up screen, if not logged into Stripe already you will need to login
- Once logged in you will need to click the Connect my Stripe Account button
- Once connected, the account ID will populate the appropriate field and you will click save
- Then, when creating a campaign you can set your credit card login options and create plans to charge for Guest Wi-Fi
- Users will see the Free/Paid login options on your Splash Page
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.