Here's how to add your SendGrid Account to trigger Guest Automation Emails from your own mail server.
- Click the Integrations Tab
- Click Add New Integration
- Select SendGrid from the drop-down list
- Set a Name for your Integration and paste your SendGrid login details
Click here for help find your SendGrid Username and Password
- You can then select the added SendGrid Account in Automations when using the email automation.
Customise your Sender Name, Sender Email and Subject for each automation.
Voila! 🎩You've added a SendGrid Integration and can now send automated emails from your own mail accounts.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.