SH100 Manual Firmware Upgrade
The following is a method of manually upgrading your SH100 device firmware.
This process should only be used if you see the "Manual Upgrade Available" message in your dashboard, or if you have been asked by our Support Team to manually upgrade your device.
Follow these steps:
- Click here to download the latest SH100 firmware.
- Connect the SH100 device LAN (yellow) to your computer and power the device.
- On your computer, set Static IP to 192.168.99.33 and Subnet to 255.255.255.0
- Open your browser and visit 192.168.99.1 - you should then see the screen below.
- Click "Choose File" and select the firmware that you downloaded in Step 1.
- Click "Upgrade Firmware" and wait 2 minutes for the device to reboot.
Your device should now be manually upgraded
and eligible for future automatic upgrades.
Troubleshooting: If your device is not loading the screen below, try the Manual Recovery instructions here.