Adding Sub Users
If you're looking to delegate account maintenance to an authorized staff or clients, here's how to create a sub-user account.
A sub-user account does not have the account privileges of your user account. They can only access the sections you assign to them.
- Login to your MyWifi platform.
- Go to Sub Users tab on the left side menu.
- On the Sub Users tab, click the Add New User button.
- Enter the information for the new Sub User, assign a password, then click next.
- Check the sections that you want your sub-user to have access. You will be also be prompted to choose which campaigns, devices, and among other things that they should have access to.Sub Users: This will allow access to create new Sub Users AND manage ALL existing Sub Users
- Click the Save Sub User button once you have set the permissions for the sub-user account.
- 10 points to Gryffindor for adding a sub-user account!