Deleting Sub Users
Sub-user accounts can be removed as well from the system. This happens if the staff or business owner is no longer a partner in your social WiFi marketing efforts.
What you need: An existing sub-user account in your dashboard.
- Login to your MyWifi platform.
- Go to Sub Users tab on the left side menu.
- Search for the sub-user account that you wish to delete in your sub-user list or search their account by using the search field.
- Once you find the specific sub-user account, click the Delete (trash bin icon) associated with the sub-user account.
- Click the Yes button to confirm the removal of the sub-user account.
- Obliviate! Sub-user account deleted.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.