Twilio SMS Integration
The following guide will assist you in connecting Twilio to your MyWiFi account
- Visit https://www.twilio.com and click Sign Up.
- Enter your Sign Up Information on the next page.
- Select the purpose of your Twilio phone number from the "What Are You Building?" dropdown.
- In the Choose your language drop down select I'm not a developer. Then click Get Started.
- Verify your account via SMS. Enter your phone number and click Text Me.
- After receiving the verification SMS on your smartphone, Enter the Code in the verification code field and click Submit.
- Once verified click Get your first Twilio Number on the Getting Started page.
- You will then be taken to a page displaying your Twilio Number. If you would like to choose a different number you can click on the message at the bottom left of the popup box.
- If you want a different number you'll be asked to search. You can search by area code and also choose what you want the number to be used for, different numbers have different capabilities.
You will then be taken to pages with lists of numbers to choose from.
- Once you choose a number you will receive confirmation. Click Done.
- To Add Twilio to MyWiFi, login and choose Integrations.
- Click on the Add New Integration button in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Choose a Name for your Integration and select Twilio from the Choose Services dropdown menu.
- Now go back to your Twilio account and find your Account SID and Auth Token on the Getting Started page by clicking Show API Credentials.
- Copy the Account SID and AuthToken.
- Now that you have copied the Account SID and Auth Token from your Twilio account, paste them in the corresponding fields, click Fetch Numbers and Save.
You have now added a new Twilio Integration to use in your campaigns.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.