Twitter Login App
Create your own Twitter app and have it connected with your Platform:
- Visit apps.twitter.com and login with your Twitter Username and Password
- On the App Management page, click on the Create New App button.
- Name your App. For simplicity, you may just want to name the App for your client's business.
- Enter a description for your app. This will be visible to Guests.
- Enter your client's website.This will be visible to Guests.
- Enter a Callback URL for your app. Use the Callback URL details listed below the following
Standard Platform Setup:
Custom Social Portal:
https://yourcustomsocialportaldomain.com"yourcustomsocialportaldomain.com" is the Domain entered in the Branding >> Custom Domain - Social Portal field
- Once you have filled out the information above, agree to the Terms and Click Create your Twitter application
- On the App Details page, visit the Keys and Access Tokens tab.
- Copy your apps Key and Secret
- In your Platform Control Panel, go to Apps
- On the Integrations screen, click the Add New Integration button.
- Name your Integration and Choose Twitter under Services
- Name your Twitter app and paste the API Key and API Secret
You have connected a Twitter app on your Platform.
Wifi users can now connect to your router using their Twitter accounts.If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.