VKontakte Login App
VKontakte is one of the popular social media sites. Providing VKontakte login is a great way to entice WiFi users on using your social wifi powered networks!
- Login into your VKontakte account and proceed to the Developers link in the left menu or go to https://vk.com/dev
- Under VK Developers site, go to My Apps.
- Click the Create Application button on the upper right side.
- Name your VK app, then put the details in these fields:
Platform - select Website
Website Address - input your social portal URL or Guest Portal URL (click here to setup your social portal URL)
Base domain - this will be your main domain name or root domain
Click Connect Site after filling the required fields.
- Enter your app description and icon and other details in the Information tab.
- Go to Settings in the left side menu.
- Copy your Application ID and your Secure Key. Also set the Application Status to Application on and visible to all.
Click Save after filling the required VK app setting details.
- Go to your MyWiFi Dashboard and go to Apps in the left side menu.
- Click the Add New App in the upper right side.
- Select Social Apps then select VKontakte
- Name your app then enter your Application ID in the API ID field and Secure Key in the API Secret field. Click Proceed to finish adding your VK app.
- KIROV REPORTING!!! You can now add Vkontakte as one of your login options in your social wifi network!