Zapier Automation Integration
It's now possible to connect your Wi-Fi user data to over 1,000+ 3rd-party apps using the MyWiFi Networks Zapier integration now directly integrated with our Automation Engine.
- Zapier account
- MSP or Legacy MyWiFi subscription
Trigger Zaps directly from the NEW Automation Section
Watch this video to learn how to use our new Zapier automation tool:
- Click on the Wi-Fi Automation Tool on the left menu
- Click on Add New Automation
- Name your automation and specify for which location and campaign you wish this automation to be triggered. Then click Proceed
- In the Trigger settings, select how the automation will be triggered, whether once a user connects, disconnects, is an inactive user or for their birthdays. Then choose whether the trigger will be delayed or immediately implemented in real time. Click Proceed afterwards.
- Select the frequency of the automation trigger whether it is Always, only Once, or on a By Visit basis. Click Proceed once you have selected the frequency of your automation.
- From the list of integrated apps, choose Zapier.
- Choose whether you want to Create New Zap or Use and Existing Zap. Then click Proceed.
- SPOT ON! You've integrated a Zapier automation to one of your campaigns!
Have an idea for a new Zap Template? Contact us!