Zapier Direct Integration
You can also trigger Automations directly from the Zapier interface.
What you need:
How To Trigger from Zapier
Watch this video to learn how to trigger Zaps directly from Zapier:
- Visit https://www.zapier.com and click sign up.
- Fill in your information and click Sign Up to continue.
- Click Continue on the next page.
- You'll then be asked to confirm whether you want to skip recommendations. Click No Thanks.
- On your Zapier Dashboard, click the arrow next to your account avatar and choose Connected Accounts.
- In Connected Accounts, search for MyWiFi and choose MyWiFi Networks.
- On the next screen you will be asked for your MyWiFi API Key. Steps 10 and 11 will show you where to find your key.
- In a new tab, login to your MyWiFi Dashboard and click Branding.
- Copy your APP Secret Key found under Custom Domains on your Branding page and paste it into the API Key field as seen in step 7.
- Once you have added your Secret APP Key from your MyWiFi Branding section in the field from Step 9 and clicked Continue, your MyWiFi account will be connected to Zapier.
Have an idea for a new Zap Template? Contact us!
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.